Army Family Covenant
Fort Riley Morale, Welfare & Recreation Support of the Army Family Covenant
- Provide Warrior Adventure Quest Programs designed to provide “high adventure, high adrenaline activities” for Soldiers and Family Members.
- Accelerate Child and Youth spaces to meet the needs of Fort Riley Families.
- Expand Services and Programs to provide support for the Expeditionary Force.
- Increase Army Community Service manpower support to meet ongoing need for continuous deployment and expanded Family Assistance Center services.
- Provide Respite care for Families with Exceptional Family Members (EFM). Each certified EFM will receive a maximum for 40 hours per month.
- Offer discounted golf and bowling to Families of Deployed Soldiers.
- Enhance Fitness and Aquatics Programs to increase recreational opportunities. Fitness and Aquatics Programs are designed as stress relievers for returning Soldiers and families of deployed units.
- Sports Program for Wounded Warriors provide a goal oriented sports program for physically disable Soldiers who are allowed to remain on Active Duty.
- Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) provide programs and events in support of deployments.