Morale, Welfare and Recreation

Solicitation Permit

There are rules governing solicitation on military installations. Army Regulation 210-7 requires solicitors to obtain a permit to do business on post. Solicitation on installations is a privilege and its control is a responsibility of the Installation Commander. Each solicitor must obtain a permit to conduct his/her business, to include home base business.

Insurance agents that come on the Installation are also required to have a permit.

To apply for a solicitation permit fill out Appendix C and submit along with two (2) letters, one (1) from yourself stating you would like to obtain a solicitation permit to operate your business on Fort Riley, and the other one (1) from the company or district manager stating you are in good standing to represent the company and how long you have been employed. If you live on the Installation please fill out Appendix E. Additionally, you will need to submit either a price listing or catalog that will give a detailed summary of the prices and items that will be sold. Appendix B, Fort Riley’s Guidelines for a Solicitation Permit is a good source to make sure you have everything you need
Submit all paperwork to the Administration and Operations Office at the Directorate of Family, Morale, Welfare and Recreation, 253 Cameron Avenue. Upon approval/denial, our office will send out a letter of notification.

FR Reg 210-7 Commercial Solicitation on Fort Riley

Quarterly Commander’s Guide for Solicitation

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message



For assistance/guidance please call our office at (785) 239-3467.

%d bloggers like this:
Accessibility/Section 508